Locations: Frankfurt, Germany and Montreal, Canada
Hours: 35 hours per week (flexible, hybrid office/home working offered)
Who we are looking for
- The IFRS Foundation, the oversight body of the London-based International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB), is opening offices in Frankfurt, Montreal and Asia-Oceania to support the establishment of a global footprint for the Foundation and to promote the work of the ISSB.
- We are seeking candidates to join our staff at this seminal time to support the work of the ISSB in developing IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards, through the delivery of technical projects.
- This job description outlines the general role responsibilities and minimum competencies expected of ISSB Technical Staff. However, specific role responsibilities will vary according to your level of experience, professional background, subject matter expertise and project assignment.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also:
- Have demonstrable knowledge of—and experience with—sustainability reporting, regulatory sustainability standards, or with related financial reporting standards and standard-setting.
- Have demonstrable, practical knowledge of capital markets and the links between sustainability-related risks and opportunities and enterprise value
- Demonstrate a committmenet to the Foundation's objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 29 July 2022
Interviews are held via video conferencing as a part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.