IFRS Interpretations Committee (Committee) Chair and Vice-Chair of the International Accounting Standards Board (Board) Sue Lloyd joins Technical Staff Member Patrina Buchanan to talk about Board and Committee activities to support consistent application during the last quarter of 2020.
Among the topics covered during this episode are:
- Reverse factoring arrangements;
- Cloud computing arrangements;
- Classification of debt as current or non-current;
- Defined benefit plans; and
- Inflation cash flow hedge accounting.
You can listen to these and other podcasts on our podcast page, where you can also register to receive alerts when a new podcast becomes available. This podcast and all others are also available on our YouTube channel.